Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday 11-4

Guess I didn't pick the best time to start this blog thing. Nothing really happened today to write about. Becca has her friend Ashton here for a sleep over tonight. Ashton's birthday is 3.5 weeks after Rebecca's. Tonight is in honor of Ash's birthday since we will already be in California by then.


Let me tell you - those two did NOT want to go to sleep tonight. We finally had to separate them. Once Ashton fell asleep, Becca went back in and now they are both sleeping.


Kat (Ashton's mom) and I are taking the girls to Libby Lu's tomorrow. It is a girly-girl make-over type place in the mall. I am sure I will have pics to post from that. Becca doesn't know about it yet as Kat wanted it to be a surprise.

2 Comments:

Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Thanks for stopping by, but please don't spam my blog.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home