Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday, Nov. 18th

Rebecca is now officially six! Where did the time go??

All the stuff has been packed - 172 boxes! And that doesn't include the furniture - just the boxes. The truck arrived late this afternoon to begin loading the boxes. They will be back at 7 am to finish loading. Our house-turned-warehouse is quickly becoming empty. This is both sad and exciting - this is the only home my daughters have ever known and change can be scary. But it is fun thinking about where things will go in the new house and how life will be different in a small town verses this big city. I fear my toughest adjustment will be things closing much earlier. We have many places that are open late and/or 24 hours a day. I don't think that will be the case in Lemoore.

As a perk, I talked to one of my best friends from high school this last week. She lives in San Diego. I am looking forward to getting to see her soon! Hi, Beth!

It is late and we have an early start tomorrow. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home