Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Last time zone change

Well, we finally made it to the pacific time zone!!!!!!!

I got up early this morning to see the sunrise at the Grand Canyon. I took lots of pictures but will have to post them later. I brought breakfast back for everyone - they were all still asleep.

The van didn't like going this morning as the temp. was 21 degrees. However, by the time that we crossed the Hoover Dam it was a toasty 54 degrees.

We have scheduled a flight for Mark to go to Indiana to attend his grandfather's funeral. He leaves first thing in the morning. I wish we could all go -- however our stuff is being delivered to our new house on Thursday morning so the girls and I are going to continue on to California.

Mark is only going to be a couple of days behind us, which will be nice.

Sorry if this post seems a little out of order . . . I am quite tired. Hopefully I will be able to figure out how to set up the computer on my own at the house tomorrow night so that I can post again.

Night all . . . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home