Sunday, November 27, 2005

On the road again . . .

After a nice relaxing day yesterday, today we are going to drive til we drop. We are going to get as close to Albuquerque as we can. All the way there would be nice but that would be at least 10-11 hours of driving --- plus stops. We do have a little cushion built in for tomorrow morning if we don't get as far as we hope today.

I thought of my friend Barri a lot yesterday as the radio kept spouting commercials for IKEA in Frisco . . . guess they were having a big after Thanksgiving sale.

Being a week into this voyage, I am looking forward to the end of it. We have gone a little over 1,100 miles but are not yet half way. The full trip is a little over 2,700 miles. By the time we stop tonight we should be past the half way mark.

Pray for my children today. 10-11 hours in the car -- I might have to throw one of them out! J/K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home